Reinvented and ready to impress, the 2021 Equinox helps you take on the world in style. From standard LED lighting to the all-new RS trim with its standard 19-inch Black wheels, this small SUV truly lets you express yourself – and its array of standard safety features helps you do so with confidence.
D E S I G N
All the right looks
Bold new grille and fascia designs announce your arrival, while striking LED headlamps complete the exterior. Inside, premium materials and intuitive controls make you feel right at home. And with a variety of trims to choose from, there’s sure to be an Equinox to catch your eye.
OUR FRESHEST FACE
When you’re looking to dial up the style even further, the new RS is for you. You’ll find 19-inch Black wheels and gloss Black grille on the outside. Inside, you’re greeted by signature Red stitching with Black touches.
19-inch Dark Android wheels
Black bowtie and badging
Gloss black mesh grille and black ice surrounds
Unique lower fascia with body coloured inserts
Black side rails
Jet Black and Victory Red stitching (leather optional)
Red interior stitching
Black ice chrome vent surrounds
S A F E T Y
Style that thinks ahead
With its host of standard safety and driver assistance features, Equinox helps you detect and prevent potential hazards before they can happen.
Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner. The driver should remain attentive to traffic, surroundings and road conditions at all times. Visibility, weather, and road conditions may affect feature performance. Read the vehicle Owner’s Manual for more important feature limitations and information.
Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning
- Can help you avoid crashes if you unintentionally drift out of your lane by providing gentle steering wheel turns when the system detects you are drifting out of your lane with no turn signal or steering activity.
- Can also provide Lane Departure Warning alerts when a lane marker is crossed.
Forward Collision Alert
- Can alert you when it detects that a front-end collision is imminent with a vehicle ahead that you are following.
- Can also alert you if you are following a detected vehicle much too closely
Front Pedestrian Braking
- At speeds below 80 km/h (50 mph), the system can alert you when a collision is detected to be imminent with a pedestrian directly ahead.
- Can also help reduce the collision severity or avoid the collision by automatically applying hard emergency braking if you have not already, or by enhancing driver hard braking.
C A N ’ T W A I T ?
We have a great selection of New and Certified Equinox Models in stock for immediate delivery.
See our selection here: